Thursday, May 10, 2012

And behold, I make all things new...

Rev 21:5, Isaiah 43:19

These scriptures have been at the forefront of what God has been speaking to me in this season.  When I consider the things behind me now, I do not even have words to discribe the Amazing Grace that He, the Lord Almighty has poured out into my life. 

I humbly submit that I haven't always been in a place where I have submitted to the authority of God or His leadership.  And there are times now, where I still question to know all the pieces and how they fit, but I am encouraged to say, that I submit myself to His rule and reign.  My heart declares..."I need You" and "YES LORD!".

Today I humble myself ask that you would come and join Colleen and myself as we renew our vows as a response before God and men that He is Faithful and Good.  And that He makes all things NEW! 

Please watch the link below...as this represents God's theme over our lives and yours as believers. 

"Behold, the former things have come to pass, and new things, I declare; before they spring forth I tell you of them."  Isaiah 42:9

Thank you!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Msw6Kgss-0

No comments:

Post a Comment